1. ayashe blouse by Elke 2. school uniform cardi by Krista 3. bleached trackies by Marisa 4. less is more dress by Eva The last day of KCW is here! You only need to put in one more hour in front of the machine (or with the seam ripper). You know that project you dread picking […]
1. the coloring book dress by Hayley 2. deer tee by Erika 3. dotted sweater by Nele 4. retro reversible roly poly by Erin Today is day 6 of Kid’s Clothes Week! Are you finishing some things you started. Or maybe even starting something new?! It’s hard not to be inspired to sew when looking […]
1. cardi and pintuck pants by Cate 2. the lion tee by Heather 3. little liberty leggings by Jenny 4. peacock tutu by Gail 5. mr. wise guy by Nele Today is day 5, but remember it’s Kid’s Clothes WEEK, not Kid’s Clothes take-the-weekend-off. I know weekends are full of soccer and parties and outings and […]
1. penguin costume by Terri 2. batgirl begins by Jane 3. adventure time finn costume by Julia 4. superhero tee by Michelle It’s day 4 of Kid’s Clothes Week! Seeing as Halloween is exactly a week away, I thought I’d feature all the awesome costumes you guys have made so far this week. Everything […]
1. upcycled recess raglan by Tami 2. working pants by Inder 3. kitchy coo hoodie by Lisa 4. linear t-shirt by Cindy Today is the third day of Kid’s Clothes Week and the project pool is practically overflowing already! You guys are making amazing things. I have to say, the boys really pulled to the […]
1. eve’s comfy lounge wear by Kristin 2. the norah tunic by Hayley 3. ballerina shrug by Amy 4. boatneck poppy raglan by Erin The finished projects are starting to roll in and seriously, you guys! I mean seriously. This stuff is amazing. The young ladies up there are wearing a mix of handmade, upcycled, self-drafted, and just plain awesome clothes.