1. cardi and pintuck pants by Cate 2. the lion tee by Heather 3. little liberty leggings by Jenny 4. peacock tutu by Gail 5. mr. wise guy by Nele Today is day 5, but remember it’s Kid’s Clothes WEEK, not Kid’s Clothes take-the-weekend-off. I know weekends are full of soccer and parties and outings and […]
1. penguin costume by Terri 2. batgirl begins by Jane 3. adventure time finn costume by Julia 4. superhero tee by Michelle It’s day 4 of Kid’s Clothes Week! Seeing as Halloween is exactly a week away, I thought I’d feature all the awesome costumes you guys have made so far this week. Everything […]
1. upcycled recess raglan by Tami 2. working pants by Inder 3. kitchy coo hoodie by Lisa 4. linear t-shirt by Cindy Today is the third day of Kid’s Clothes Week and the project pool is practically overflowing already! You guys are making amazing things. I have to say, the boys really pulled to the […]
1. eve’s comfy lounge wear by Kristin 2. the norah tunic by Hayley 3. ballerina shrug by Amy 4. boatneck poppy raglan by Erin The finished projects are starting to roll in and seriously, you guys! I mean seriously. This stuff is amazing. The young ladies up there are wearing a mix of handmade, upcycled, self-drafted, and just plain awesome clothes.
1. a dress with a touch of gold by Lieve 2. back to school monday by Rita Pirolita 3. rosie dress and headband by Orsoka 4. skirt and legwarmers by Mareika Day one of Kid’s Clothes Week is finally here! Did you prep like crazy? Or are you going in cold (like me)? It’s […]
Today is the last day of giveaway week. I hope you had a good time! Maybe even discovered some new-to-you pattern makers and shops. Our last guest this week is a new-to-me shop called Monday’s Milk. Rozalinde is a the shop owner, but also a designer and young mother. She tries to design products that […]