We are so excited to start a new season of KCW! The dates for this Kid’s Clothes Week are July 21-27. Plenty of time to take stock of what clothes your kids need, what pattern you want to make, and lots of time for staring at lovely fabrics. Check out who already signed up here and then head to your KCW dashboard to sign up your self!
Last season we tried out our first ever theme (MINI ME) and it was a fantastic success! This season we have a new theme for you: KID ART. Kids are amazing little artists–even their first scribbles are beautiful! Why not translate that art into clothes for them to wear!
A few things about KCW themes:
- you absolutely don’t have to sew something that conforms to the theme
- if you want to use the theme, you don’t have to apply it to everything you make
- you can interpret the theme however you like
- our contributors have some great ideas about how you can use the theme
- we’d love to know what you think of the theme!
We have some great buttons for this season’s challenge. Some of them are even designed by my kids! Put one on your blog, pin it, share it on facebook, tweet it, instagram it! Let the whole internet know about KCW!